All 5 Alpha students are having blog now…It is a breaking record feat(in a way)in our school! Our first blogging class was in English period conducted by Madam Flowrese at the computer lab in our school. 2 students had to share a computer as there are only 20 computers. All of us were excited because we could surf the net. I sat with Suk Yong who needed my helps as she is the only girl who does not have computer at home.:(
The connectivity was rather slow and lagging because all 5 Alpha students were accessing the internet at the same time. Fortunately, I was able to create my blog easily. The problem came as I was helping Suk Yong to create her blog. It was not only lagging, her email address was wrong. Haiz...fortunately we were able to create her blog in the nick of time. The condition in the lab was not too bad(for me only) though Madam Flowrese thought it was in chaos. At least all of us managed to successfully completed our given tasks-to create our own blog. Yeah!
All of us have to blog in proper English or else our teacher will start to complain. Bye bye now. Anyway, I wonder if this is something like a diary? Blog=Diary? LoL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment